Conditions & Recommendations
- All Skin Types experiencing acne conditions
- Targets lesions without damaging the surrounding skin
- Suited for more Sensitive skin types
- Effectively treats all grades of acne
- Oxidizing agent helps reduce comedones
- Reduces the number of yeast cells
- Perfect for those who have experienced bacterial resistance from topical antibiotic therapy, Benzoyl Peroxide can actually reverse this process
Suggested Companion Products
- Mandelic Cleanser
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Mini Facial
- Moisture Clear
- 12% Elimaderm
- Volcanic Active Treatment (V.A.T)
- Sun Shield Plus SPF 30
Active Ingredients & Benefits
8% Benzoyl Peroxide – Kills P. Acnes Bacteria (the enzyme responsible for causing lesion).
8% Stabilized aqueous liquid form Benzoyl Peroxide penetrate the pores more efficiently with less irritation, allowing for better efficacy.
Traditional Benzoyl Peroxide acne products contain BP particles that are larger than the pore itself. This does not allow for the product to penetrate the pores efficiently and causes hot spots that lead to irritation and excessive dryness.
This revolutionary patent-pending targeting technology delivers acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide directly into the infected area, minimizing skin irritation and dryness.
Active Ingredient: 8% Benzoyl Peroxide
Purified Water, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/CapricTriglycerides, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5), Vitamin E Acetate, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Sodium Hyaluronate, NaPCA, Extracts of Corn Silk, Alpha Bisabolol (Chamomile), Comfrey Root and Centella Asiatica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Grapeseed Extract.