Conditions & Benefits
- Normal to Oily skin types
- Easily spreads and penetrates quickly
- Light formula
- Repairs depleted barrier function
- Improves skins hydration
- DMS® stands for Derma Membrane Structure indicating that this Moisturiser contains ingredients that are closely matched with the structure and composition of your skin
Suggested Companion Products
- Please book a 15- minute consult or a Virtual In-Depth Skin Assessment to receive your recommended Companion Products.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycerin, Squalane, Ceramide 3, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer
Apply after cleansing and toning the skin. When the skin care is just being adapted from creams containing mineral oils and emulsifiers to DMS® products, the skin may possibly feel dry which then is followed by a feeling of a pleasantly soft and fine-porous skin surface.