Conditions & Recommendations
- Hormonal Acne
- Inflamed Acne
- P. Acnes
- Excess Sebum from Hormonal Oils
- Helps absorb excess oil (sebum) that may contribute to breakouts
- Dries our dead skin cells to help unclog pores
- Antibacterial properties help to combat the presence of P. acnes bacterium that can cause infections within the dermis
- Controls breakouts
- Prevents collagen breakdown
- Combates the spreading of P. acnes bacteria
Suggested Companion Products
- BanAcne™ Polish
- BanAcne™ Recovery Lotion
- BanAcne™ Cleanser
- Natural Defense SPF 25
- SunShield Plus SPF 30 (ClearChoice)
- Reflect SPF 445 BB Creme
- Dirty Face Activated Charcoal Masque
- P-M-S Kit
Active Ingredients & Benefits
Flowers of Sulfur – This natural mineral helps to penetrate inflamed pores. Using weekly will dry and clear up existing acne along with preventing new blemishes from forming, all while you sleep.
Benzoyl Peroxide – This is an anti-bacterial agent that is safe and is an effective way to combat the spreading P. Acnes Bacteria.
Papain – Protein digesting enzyme. Anti-inflammatory, skin brightener.
Daucus Carota Sativa (carrot seed oil) – It’s rich in beta carotene, vitamins A and E and pro-vitamin A. It helps balance the moisture in the skin.
Tea Tree Extract – Also known as melaleuca, is well-known for its powerful antiseptic properties and ability to treat wounds.
Grape Seed Extract – Extremely powerful antioxidant enhances capillary strength; increases elasticity; helps prevent collagen breakdown; promotes enzyme activity; anti-inflammatory.
Purified Water (Aqua), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Benzoyl Peroxide, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Camomile Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, White Willow Bark Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Carbomer, Hydrogenation of Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Flowers of Sulfur, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Allantoin, Papain Extract, Grape Seed Extract.