- Skin Moisture IQ is a science-led, 28-day smart supplement system uniquely formulated to hydrate dry and dehydrated skin.
- Carefully calibrated to support the appearance of hydrated, smooth, supple, and radiant skin across the whole body, Skin Moisture IQ delivers an intensive moisture shot to skin, working from the inside out.
- This 28-day system contains an expertly curated combination of five intelligent supplement capsules, skilfully combined by our skin researchers to deliver calculated doses of targeted ingredients. Featuring hyaluronic acid, ceramides, omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin A, vitamin D, and a modern multivitamin complex.
- Housed in convenient daily pods, the five daily capsules contain a total of 36 ingredients, specifically selected for their evidence-backed benefits supporting skin hydration and overall skin health. The capsules in this smart supplement system work in synergy to deliver multi-layered skin hydration.
Each pod contains a daily dose of the following skin supplements:
- Skin Moisture Lock™ combines hyaluronic acid with ceramides in our patent-pending formula. Plumps, hydrates, and supports younger-looking skin from the inside out.
- Skin Omegas+ two capsules synergizing omega-3 fatty acids from sustainably sourced fish oil, omega-6 fatty acids from evening primrose oil, and vitamin A.
- Skin Vit A+ provides vitamin A and vitamin D. Vitamin A helps support skin cell renewal and maintain skin health*.
- Skin Vitality contains vital co-factors for skin health* in a modern multivitamin comprising 28 evidence-backed ingredients. Including vitamins C, E, B2, B3, zinc and magnesium.
Suitable for all skin types seeking added hydration and radiance. Particularly recommended for those with dry skin, dehydrated skin, disturbed skin barriers, and thinning skin.
Our experts recommend this product for those challenged with dry and dehydrated skin. Suitable for all skin types who experience dehydration and highly recommend usage during cold winter months to help offset the effects of seasonal change on skin.
Additionally recommended for anyone with skin frequently exposed to aggressive substances, such as hand sanitiser.
No artificial colorings or flavorings, non-GMO, gluten-free.
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
- Multi-layered skin hydration and comfort
- For smooth, hydrated, supple, and radiant skin
- Works to support the skin barrier
- Head-to-toe treatment, including scalp health*
- Promotes youthful-looking skin
- Supports skin health* – *Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
We recommend taking the contents of one pod (containing five supplements) daily with a meal. For optimum results, use for a minimum of 3 months. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not take if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning a pregnancy, except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Fish and wheat
Ceramides are naturally occurring skin lipids (fats) that are a major component of the skin. Skin Moisture Lock uses a source of ceramides from Lipowheat oil.
A natural substance found in the dermal layer of the skin. It’s able to hold 1000 times its weight in water which helps keep the structure of the skin firm and plump.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Sourced from scientifically researched and sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world-leading supplier known to exceed stringent quality and purity standards. Certified by Friend of the Sea, our omega-3 is sourced using sustainable methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell specialization.
Complementary vitamins and minerals that work in harmony with other nutrients to help catalyse essential reactions in the body and the skin.
|Amount (in mg)
|Nutrient Reference Value (%)
|Skin Vitality – one capsule provides:
|Vitamin D (D2) 200iu
|Vitamin K (K2)
|Folic acid (as Folate)
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
|Bilberry fruit powder
|Spinach leaf powder
|Acai berry powder
|Skin Moisture Lock
|One capsule provides:
|Triticum aestivum (oil) wheat extract (providing glucosylceramides and ceramides)
|Skin Vit A+: One capsule provides:
|Skin Omegas+: Two softgel provides:
|Vitamin A 400iu
|Evening Primrose Oil
|proving omega 6 fatty acids
Skin Moisture Lock Capsule: Rice Bran Oil, Capsule shell (fish gelatin, glycerol, color: beta carotene and caramel), Triticum aestivum oil (Lipowheat®) wheat extract, hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), beeswax, manganese gluconate, antioxidant: rosemary leaf extract in sunflower oil.
Skin Vit A+ Capsule: Rice fiber (Oryza sativa), hydroxpropyl methylcellulose (capsule shell), vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), capsule color: calcium carbonate.
Skin Omega Capsule: Fish gelatin and glycerol, evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
RE – Retinol Equivalent
FOR ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
Would you recommend Skin Moisture IQ for dry skin?
Yes – Skin Moisture IQ has been curated for dry skin. Dry skin is a skin type due to a lack of oil or lipids. This common skin concern can affect all areas of the body. In the UK, the British Association of Dermatology cites it as “one of the most common skin issues” with over 59% of women in the UK experiencing dry skin.
Could this help with dry skin on my scalp?
Absolutely – this is a top top-to-toe treatment to target dryness everywhere: face, arms, legs, and scalp.
How long will it take to see results?
We recommend a minimum of three months for optimal results but many individuals have started to see (and feel) improvements with Skin Moisture IQ within one month. We recommend taking photographs at the start of your month and monitoring progress.
Could I use Skin Collagen Support with Skin Moisture IQ?
Absolutely – this is a great addition to help support your skin and activate your collagen production.
What is inside Skin Moisture IQ?
Each pod of Skin Moisture IQ features a daily dose of Skin Vit A+, Skin Moisture Lock, Skin Vitality, and two doses of Skin Omegas+.
There are various supplements in these pods – Can I take too many supplements?
First of all, it is important to note that you should not be using supplements to replace a varied and balanced diet. Secondly, it is possible to consume too many supplements, especially if you are combining different brands. The risk here is that you may be getting too much of certain vitamins and minerals. Advanced Nutrition Programme™ has been specifically formulated to work in synergy so you can take a few products together and it is perfectly safe – in fact our skin researchers have developed these Skin Moisture IQ to bring together various supplements in convenient, daily dose pods.
Is it ok to take different supplements at the same time?
Yes absolutely, combining supplements will not interfere with the way they work, in some cases, it can even be beneficial as vitamins and minerals often rely on each other to work properly. Please make sure you are taking food supplements with a main meal and not on an empty stomach.
When is the right time of day to take a food supplement?
In general, it is best to take most supplements with food as this is the way nature intended us to digest and absorb nutrients. We recommend that you take supplements with a main meal as this provides for better absorption. This can be lunch or dinner. The important part is that you take your supplements daily. Sometimes it can be hard to get into a routine with this so here are some tips that may help get you in a routine:
- Set a daily reminder on your phone.
- Keep your supplements in a draw at work or on your desk so they are easily accessible.
- Consider our Skin Boxes such as Skin Moisture IQ, which has convenient daily, tear-off pods that act as your daily supplement dose.
What happens if I forget to take them?
Just continue taking the recommended daily dose as normal. There is no need to compensate for missed capsules. It’s okay to take all of your capsules in the evening if you forget in the morning.