- Our Skin Omega capsules contain fish oils and Vit A and are recommended for overall skin health* and hydrated-looking skin.
- Skin Omegas+ provides support for all skin types and is highly recommended for dry skin conditions.
- Skin Omegas+ is an expertly calibrated Omega 3 supplement combined with Omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin A to create a specialized, sustainable skin-glowing formula.
- Expertly developed by our Nutritional and Skin Experts, Skin Omegas+ carefully calibrates EPA and DHA from fish oils, GLA from evening primrose oil, and vitamin A for notable benefits to hydration, skin smoothness, and wrinkle depth.
- With full traceability in the exact provenance of our ingredients, we use a scientifically researched, premium, and sustainable mix of Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil procured from EPAX, which is a world-leading supplier known to meet and exceed stringent quality and purity sourcing standards.
- Certified by Friends of the Sea, we use Omega-3 oils only sourced using sustainable methods that conserve both marine habitats and resources. Our actives are encased in soft gel derived from fish gelatine, easily digested in the natural triglyceride form, and free from unpleasant, fishy smells or tastes. You can be sure this is one of the best Omega 3 supplements available.
- Suitable for all skin types and ages from 16 years old, Skin Omegas+ supports skin health* and is reported to particularly offer nourishment to dry skin types.
- Like an internal moisturizer for the skin
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Nourishes dry skin all over the body
- Supports skin health*
*Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
Take 2 soft gels daily with a meal or as your health professional advises. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Sourced from scientifically researched and sustainable Fish Oil from EPAX, who are a world-leading supplier known to exceed stringent quality and purity standards. Certified by Friend of the Sea, our omega-3 is sourced using sustainable methods that conserve marine habitats and resources.
Omega-6 Fatty Acids
Sourced from Evening Primrose Oil which is a great source of one of the key essential fats called omega 6. It is derived from the seeds of a North American flowering plant. Other sources of omega-6 are eggs, poultry, pumpkin, and sesame seeds.
Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell specialization.
|Two Capsules provide:
|Amount (in mg)
|Nutrient Reference Value (%)
|Vitamin A 400iu
|Evening Primrose Oil
|providing omega 6 fatty acids
Ingredients: Fish oil, capsule shell (fish gelatin and glycerol), evening primrose oil, antioxidant: d-alpha tocopherol in sunflower oil, vitamin A palmitate, antioxidant: dl-alpha tocopherol.
Free from: Yeast, Artificial flavourings, and Gluten.
FOR ALLERGENS: See ingredients in bold.
Are Skin Omegas+ suitable for all skin types?
Yes – they are suitable for all skin types: normal, dry, sensitive, oily, problem-prone, and sensitive skin.
Are Skin Omegas+ sourced from sustainable fish oil?
We source our omega-3 fish oils from a specific supplier: Epax® who are a pioneering, sustainable name in the industry. They were the first ingredient company to be awarded Friend of the Sea (FOS) certification for “documented, traceable and sustainable operations”.
As well as sharing our environmental ethos, Epax® is dedicated to superior standards in terms of purity of ingredients. All their oils are certified by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA (GOED) standards which means not only compliance but also exceeding the strict targets set by governments in terms of contaminants, heavy metal levels (for example Mercury), and fishing practices.
Skin Omegas+ uses sustainably sourced fish oil which has been caught off the coast of Peru adhering to Friends of the Seas standards. This prevents overfishing and guarantees the fishing methods used are sustainable and in line with conservation efforts. Only certified boats can be used and must be declared, meaning we have full traceability.
Fishing nets used are all FOS-approved and never reach the sea floor so cause no damage to the ocean beds. In addition, these standards ensure that accidental catches must not include animals listed in the red list of endangered species as “vulnerable” or “higher risk”.
Do I need to be worried about the amount of vitamin A in the Skin Omegas+?
The amount of vitamin A contained in 2 soft gels (recommended daily amount) is 400 IU’s (international units) or 120 µg (micrograms). This level is well within the Nutrient Reference Value for the UK.
Are Skin Omegas+ safe to take during pregnancy?
Yes, they are. It is always good to inform your midwife or medical advisor of any food supplements that you are taking during your pregnancy.
How long do I take a supplement before deciding if it works or not?
This is a complex question and can involve many factors that affect the outcome. To simplify, every person is unique and individual so results will vary from person to person. As a general rule we find that people start to notice a difference around 12 weeks (based on our in-house studies done in our Skin Research Centre). For some supplements it may be quicker, for example with our Skin Omegas+ and Skin Youth Biome™ individuals have noticed a result within 7 days.
What is the difference between your Omega 3 food supplement and the Skin Omegas+ food supplement?
Skin Omegas+ contains omega 3, omega 6, vitamin A, and GLA from evening primrose oil. Omega 3 food supplements just contain Omega 3.
What happens if I forget to take them?
Just continue taking the recommended daily dose as normal. There is no need to compensate for missed capsules. It’s okay to take all of your capsules in the evening if you forget in the morning.